Friday, July 3, 2009

In the beginning...

In the beginning, my goal for this blog is to HELP you become the best version of yourself as you grow. In all areas of your life - professionally, financially and personally - the best of what you can be.

How? By sharing my life experiences, my knowledge, and my hard-earned wisdom (learned from my personal mistakes ) and what I have learned and read from others -- so that you, my family and my friends can benefit in your own life, and accomplish even more things.

My other wish to make this fun reading for you. I am grouping my personal notes into 4 categories:

1. Wealth - sharing tips and information that allow you to create and enjoy a wealthy life - including one of financial peace and success.

2. Health - sharing what I see has worked and not worked. The focus is on healthy actions and principles from simple things to overall big picture things.

3. Wisdom - this is a challenging category where I hope to share wisdow I have learned or guided me.

4. Fun - While each generation will claim to be hold the best parties or legal vices, that is not my area. My goal is to share the timeless things such as travel, food, and other topics that makes life fun.

I hope to include in my notes and words of wisdom include full use of media like video and voice. I want to share with you as much as I can, so you may have the BEST of wealth, health, wisdom and fun in your life!

So let's begin...